Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James P Dahm
Dr. James P Dahm, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pella, IA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James P Dahm has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 2
My daughter had broken off a sliver of one of her teeth and I was not able to get her in to our normal dentist. I googled dentists in our area and chose Dr. Dahm. They were able to get us in that same day. The office staff was very friendly and very helpful with the insurance (we have dual coverage). Dr. Dahm was very friendly and pleasant. My daughter is 15 but Dr. Dahm and the hygienist went out of their way to tell us both what was going on and the best way to fix it. Upon examining her, he found that the baby tooth on the other side was in the same condition as the problem tooth. He was able to pull both of them. He had to work really hard as the roots broke on both teeth and he had to dig them out. But the entire way he made sure my daughter knew what was going on, and he even joked around with her to make her giggle. I would highly recommend Dr. Dahm to anyone that needs a dentist.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2018 Washington St, Pella, IA
Dr. James P Dahm is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pella, IA.