Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Definnis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. DeFinnis has given me the smile of my dreams -- actually, he has literally changed my life. For my entire life, I have always been self-conscious of my teeth, and as a result, rarely smiled. Whenever I laughed, I would cover my mouth with my hand because I was so embarrassed of how my teeth looked. How many moments in which I really could have made the most of life's opportunities did I lose because of my smile? Instead, I gave the impression of being unsociable and standoffish. I have always wanted to change my smile, but was so afraid of ending up with bulky, fake teeth that would feel uncomfortable and look ridiculous. At my first visit with Dr. DeFinnis, he assured me he could give me the smile I have always wanted, and WOW did he deliver. Dr. DeFinnis is an artist who has created for me a smile that is not only healthy, but also naturally beautiful -- that stunningly perfect smile that I wish I was born with I now have. Nobody would ever know that I had anything done if I didn't tell -- I look as if I was just blessed with naturally beautiful teeth. Going through this process under the care of Dr. DeFinnis and his incredibly gifted and dedicated staff is one of the best decisions I have ever made. They listened to my concerns and treated me with respect, compassion, and a sincere, genuine desire to give me the most radiant smile -- one that I cannot stop looking at, that I cannot believe is actually mine, and one that I cannot wait to flash to the entire world the moment I wake up each day. Thank you also to Doreen, Leigh, Michelle, and the entire staff for making me feel like family. Dr. DeFinnis, I will never be able to repay you for what you have done for me. -- Maureen Peterman, Kingston
Dr. James C Definnis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBack Mountain Dental Inc, 210 Carverton Rd, Shavertown, PA
Dr. James C Definnis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Shavertown, PA.