Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James W Denny II
Dr. James W Denny II, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, SC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James W Denny II has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James W Denny II has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James W Denny II has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 7
I wish I had never went to him. I was told I had a bunch of cavities. Approximately 15 more cavities than what another dentist had told me. Which was sort of odd because I hadn't missed but a year between Dental appointments. I ended up with a mouth full of crowns and some of those are now coming undone only after just a few years. Which Coming Undone only after a few years is really strange for a crown since I have one crown in my mouth from a retired dentist I used to go to that has lasted 20 years. Worse thing is the crowns were probably unnecessary that this dentist said I would need. Even worse, an acquaintance having their teeth cleaned overheard the dentist telling another lady that she had exactly the same amount of cavities that I did and would probably require crowns. Coincidence? I think not. Also the receptionist is extremely rude and pressures you about money. Even when you have insurance. I think that this is just a money practice. They do not respond to emails when you are having an issue. My suggestion is stay far away from this practice and seek a more professional opinion. I would give this practice 0 Stars if allowed.
I have gone to him a few times, not because I wanted to but because after the the first visit, I had to keep returning to get the work he did repaired over and over again. He starts out good while working on you then seems to get rushed like after a while, he doesn't want to hear about your opinion on what exactly you want done. Every time I left there I was so upset and every time I had to return I would cry. Then they tell you one price and you end up getting another bill in the mail... He absolutely socks....
Dr. James W Denny II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsJames William Denny Ii Dmd, 1197 N Lake Dr Ste B, Lexington, SC
Dr. James W Denny II is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lexington, SC.