Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Diperna Jr
Dr. James A Diperna Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Diperna Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James A Diperna Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
Showing 1 of 4
Over the years I've received a total of 5 implants from Dr. DiPerna and they have all held up quite well. I kid around that I have a bionic mouth, but am seriously quite happy and relieved, at the age of 75, to have avoided dentures, which were the bane of my own mom's later years. Both he and his dental hygienists always take time to explain treatments and answer any questions.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES A DIPERNA DMD PC, 563 Epsilon Dr Ste 300, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. James A Diperna Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pittsburgh, PA.