Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Douthitt
Dr. James C Douthitt, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James C Douthitt has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. James C Douthitt Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James C Douthitt's office for more information.
10 Care Cir Unit A Amarillo, TX : (806) 354-2424
More about Dr. James C Douthitt
James C. Douthitt, DDS, MS Dr. Jim Douthitt was born in Silver Spring, Maryland and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He attended Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas and following graduation he attended Baylor College of Dentistry graduating in 1991. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Douthitt practiced general dentistry for several years prior to returning to Baylor College of Dentistry to specialize in Endodontics. He received his Certificate in Endodontics in 1996 while concurrently earning an MS in Oral Biology from Baylor University. Dr. Douthitt joined Dr. Coury in 1996 in Amarillo, Texas to form Amarillo Endodontics. Dr. Douthitt has served in leadership positions in organized dentistry and community organizations. He has published several articles in dental journals and has presented at professional meetings throughout the country. The Texas Dental Association SMILES Foundation has been his most recent area of support and involvement. His interests include missions, flyfishing and high school sports. Dr. Douthitt is married to Amy, who was his classmate in dental school. He has 3 children: Griffin, Grace and Gabby.
Locations & DirectionsAMARILLO ENDODONTICS PC, 10 Care Cir Unit A, Amarillo, TX
Dr. James C Douthitt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Amarillo, TX.