- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Butler Jr DDS
Dr. James E Butler Jr, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Hilliard, OH. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. James E Butler Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James E Butler Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James E Butler Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James E Butler Jr
James E. Butler, DMD Dr Butler graduated with honors from the university of Kentucky dental school, where he learned to create smiles and watch great basketball! He attended three years of advanced dental residencies in ohio, where he learned to create better smiles and watch great football! He has raised three children, two are current college graduates, and the youngest is attending college in computer science. He studies nutrition, wellness and anti-aging for adults, and works on golf when he has the time. He attends church in Dublin, Ohio, and participates in dental and other charity work. He has placed more of the advanced Imtec and Intra-Lock one piece implants than any dentist in Ohio since 2001. He stays on the leading edge of FDA approved, successful, affordable, minimally invasive dental implant treatments by taking, on average, more than three times the required continuing education for dentists yearly. He trains other dentists in modern techniques for implants. He has his own in-house dental laboratory with a certified dental technician and state of the art equipment, in order to serve his patients more efficiently, and with more quality input in the final smile. He sought out and spent time with masters in the fields of cosmetic and implant dentistry in the past 22 years, in order to serve you better. We offer a full range of listening skills, to make sure you are heard and your needs understood. We offer a full range of diagnostic tools, to make sure your needs are accurately diagnosed. We offer a full range of cosmetic and implant skills, to make sure your expectations are met! If you want choices you can understand, and to be able to choose just the right treatment plan for your individual needs, you will want our (free) new patient experience before you choose your dentist!