Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Callahan DDS
Dr. James E Callahan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Plymouth, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Callahan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James E Callahan has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James E Callahan - Posted on April 15th, 2018
I feel that Dr Callahan is a top notch dentist! He is conservative-meaning that he will not do anything that is not necesssary! He is very gentle and has your best interest at heart!! Ive been going to Dr Callahan since the 1980's. I have and continue to highly recommend Dr. Callahan to anyone. His staff is also very knowledgable and very gentle to everyone that walks thru his door. I feel that it is very difficult to find an honest, caring professional these days and Dr. Callahan is definately one of those professionals.
Dr. James E Callahan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James E Callahan's office for more information.
170 Water St Ste 1 Plymouth, MA : (508) 747-3977
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James E Callahan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Plymouth, MA.