Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Dickey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James E Dickey has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James E Dickey has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
Very bad place. I'm actually thinking about calling the Department of Health. The two African American women staff who work there I've seen them not change their gloves when cleaning items or cleaning up. How are you cleaning up with bloody gloves?! I nor see them or the doctor wash their hands in between patients. The countertops are dirty, a bunch of white dust from the tooth cement everywhere! They put silver on three of my sons front teeth without my consent when his dad took him. Didn't even give either parent me or his dad the option of picking white or the silver. So I basically had to pay $450 out of pocket to have them recapped in the white. Then the doctor said he did the silver because he's saving me money because the silver last longer.... first off don't count my pockets second a silver cap came off for my son's back tooth after only 3 months. When I took him to get the back tooth recapped he ended up getting an abscess and I'll have to have the tooth pulled anyways. He's just trying to get money out of my insurance, First Billing them for capping the tooth then, billing them for the recap, now billing them for pulling the tooth that should have just been pulled from the beginning.
Dr. James E Dickey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James E Dickey is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Moreno Valley, CA.