Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Hatcher
Dr. James E Hatcher, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, AL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Hatcher has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Showing 5 of 5
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James E Hatcher
James E. Hatcher, DMD, MS Dr. Jim Hatcher earned his doctorate at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry and went on to earn specialty certification in orthodontics from Baylor College of Dentistry. He has been providing outstanding orthodontic care since 1990. He was the first full-time orthodontist in Madison and the only full-time orthodontist in Madison before 2009. In order to stay up-to-date on all the latest advancements in the field of orthodontics, Dr. Hatcher maintains active memberships with the American Association of Orthodontists, the Alabama Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Huntsville, Madison County Dental Association and the Wilson-Chenault Study Club – Decatur. Dr. Hatcher is active in the youth ministry at Asbury Methodist Church, serving on the Youth Council and leading a coed group of high school seniors in small group worship. Outside the office, Dr. Hatcher also enjoys boating, spending time at the lake, tinkering with cars and taking on home improvement projects.
Locations & DirectionsDR JIM HATCHER ORTHODONTICS, 581 Hughes Rd, Madison, AL
Dr. James E Hatcher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, AL.