- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Kelley II DDS
Dr. James E Kelley II, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. James E Kelley II has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James E Kelley II has the following 9 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. James E Kelley II Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James E Kelley II
About Dr. Kelley James E. Kelley II, D.M.D. Dr. Kelley is originally from Atlanta and moved to Charleston after marrying Anne Blakeney of Mt. Pleasant. He attended Wake Forest University, where he graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. degree in biology. Dr. Kelleyâ€™s father was a pediatric dentist in Atlanta, which played a large role in his desire to be a dentist. After college, Dr. Kelley attended dental school at the Medical College of Georgia, where he also went on to receive a post-graduate degree in the specialty of orthodontics. Dr. Kelley is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, which means he is a board certified orthodontist. Board certification is voluntary, requiring the completion of additional rigorous examinations. Dr. Kelley is active in numerous dental organizations, including Omicron Kappa Upsilon (the National Dental Honor Society), the American Association of Orthodontists, Southern Association of Orthodontists, South Carolina Association of Orthodontists, American and South Carolina Dental Associations and the Charleston Dental Society. He also serves as the orthodontic advisor to the Carolina Dental Forum. When not at work, Dr. Kelley enjoys spending time with his wife, Anne, daughters, Elizabeth and Harriet, and his springer spaniel, Grace Kelley. He is also an avid golfer and an active member of St. Michaelâ€™s Episcopal Church.