Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Kelley II
Dr. James E Kelley II, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Kelley II has the following 9 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. James E Kelley II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. James E Kelley II
About Dr. Kelley James E. Kelley II, D.M.D. Dr. Kelley is originally from Atlanta and moved to Charleston after marrying Anne Blakeney of Mt. Pleasant. He attended Wake Forest University, where he graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. degree in biology. Dr. Kelley’s father was a pediatric dentist in Atlanta, which played a large role in his desire to be a dentist. After college, Dr. Kelley attended dental school at the Medical College of Georgia, where he also went on to receive a post-graduate degree in the specialty of orthodontics. Dr. Kelley is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, which means he is a board certified orthodontist. Board certification is voluntary, requiring the completion of additional rigorous examinations. Dr. Kelley is active in numerous dental organizations, including Omicron Kappa Upsilon (the National Dental Honor Society), the American Association of Orthodontists, Southern Association of Orthodontists, South Carolina Association of Orthodontists, American and South Carolina Dental Associations and the Charleston Dental Society. He also serves as the orthodontic advisor to the Carolina Dental Forum. When not at work, Dr. Kelley enjoys spending time with his wife, Anne, daughters, Elizabeth and Harriet, and his springer spaniel, Grace Kelley. He is also an avid golfer and an active member of St. Michael’s Episcopal Church.
Locations & DirectionsKELLEY ORTHODONTICS, 1065 Johnnie Dodds Blvd Ste E, Mount Pleasant, SC
Dr. James E Kelley II is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mount Pleasant, SC.