Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Martinez
Dr. James E Martinez, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cypress, TX. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Martinez has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James E Martinez
Dr. James Martinez is a native Houstonian. He attended the High School for Health Professions (where at age 15, he began working in a dental office). Dr. Martinez received his undergraduate education at the University of Houston. He then received his dental degree from Creighton University where he graduated cum laude. As a side note, at last count, Creighton University has been ranked the #1 Regional University in the Midwest at least three times in recent years (U.S. News and World Reports - America’s Best Colleges). Dr. Martinez subsequently attended his Orthodontic Post Graduate Residency program at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. James Martinez has been selected as a “Texas Super Dentist” by Texas Monthly magazine in 2005 and 2006. Dr. Martinez has also been selected as a “Top Dentist” by H Texas Magazine for 2007. Dr. Martinez’s professional affiliations include the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics, American Association of Orthodontists, Southwestern Society of Orthodontists, World Federation of Orthodontists, Tufts Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Greater Houston Dental Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon (National Dental Honor Society) and Alpha Sigma Nu (National Jesuit Honor Society).
Locations & DirectionsJAMES E MARTINEZ ORTHODONTICS, 12440 Grant Rd, Cypress, TX
Dr. James E Martinez is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cypress, TX.