Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Metz DDS
Dr. James E Metz, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Metz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James E Metz has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
46 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. James E Metz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James E Metz's office for more information.
1271 E Broad St Columbus, OH : (614) 252-4444
More about Dr. James E Metz
James Metz, DDS JAMES E. METZ, DDS completed his undergraduate work at Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry in 1969 and then graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Ohio State University in 1973. He then went on to pursue his career in the United States Army in Hohenfels Dental Clinic, Germany from 1973 to 1976. He has been in private practice from 1976 to present. Dr. Metz is board certified in Doctor of Dental Surgery. In September 2007, The American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (ABDSM) bestowed upon Dr. Metz the status of Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Metz remains a full active member of the American Dental Association. He participates in ongoing continuing educations programs and is involved with several prestigious dental organizations including: American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine American Dental Association American Academy of Sleep Medicine European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Ohio Dental Association Columbus Dental Society American Academy of Restorative Dentistry American College of Dentists International Academy of Gnathology Several Study Groups National Sleep Foundation
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James E Metz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbus, OH.