Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James E Slaughter
Dr. James E Slaughter, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James E Slaughter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
This dentist took the time to ease my anxiety and basically cured me from being afraid of getting dental work done. He's very patient and there's a peaceful atmosphere in the office as a whole. He had a lot of work to do on me from years of neglect but made it endurable and I was very happy with the end results. I would highly recommend this dentist to anyone who has major issues with going to a dentist. He won't sit on your lap to yank a tooth and is honest and makes very good decision with you on what you need done without having the dollar bill as his motive. He truly cared about what he was doing to treat me and from what I could over hear with other "patients". The staff was also very friendly and worked well with our insurance company to make sure billing didnt become a hassle. A+++++
- University of South Carolina
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8605 Camino Media, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. James E Slaughter is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bakersfield, CA.