Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James R Eckstein has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James R Eckstein has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- TMJ Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James R Eckstein
Dr. Eckstein was board certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 1998. Dr. Eckstein received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas in 1993. He served his internship specializing in General Surgery at the University of Texas, Dallas and served his residency specializing in Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Texas, Dallas.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James R Eckstein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Diego, CA.