Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James T Eimer
Dr. James T Eimer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in North Canton, OH. He has 29 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James T Eimer has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. James T Eimer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James T Eimer's office for more information.
1021 Schneider St SE North Canton, OH : (330) 494-4310
More about Dr. James T Eimer
Dr. Jim Eimer graduated from Padua High School in Cleveland and did his undergrad work at the University of Detroit. He received his dental degree from Ohio State in 1990 and then completed a one-year General Practice Residency in the US Air Force. After four more years in the Air Force in Idaho, he returned to Ohio and practiced family dentistry in Marysville and served as an instructor in the restorative department at Ohio State. He graduated from Ohio State’s Orthodontic Program in June of 2000 with a certificate in Orthodontics and a Masters of Science degree. Dr. Eimer is Board Certified and a member of multiple professional groups and society’s including: American Dental Association, Stark County Dental Society, Ohio Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, and Cleveland Orthodontic Society. He is a Past President of the Ohio State Orthodontic Alumni Foundation. Dr. Eimer is dedicated to friendly, gentle and quality orthodontic treatment. Jim, his wife Suze and daughter, Elena currently live in the Louisville community. He is an avid outdoorsman but his greatest love is preparing great meals for his family and neighbors.
Locations & DirectionsMORGAN BERNARD AND ASSOCIATES, 1021 Schneider St SE, North Canton, OH
Dr. James T Eimer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Canton, OH.