Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Eisdorfer
Dr. James M Eisdorfer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James M Eisdorfer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James M Eisdorfer has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
45 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. James M Eisdorfer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James M Eisdorfer's office for more information.
121 E 60th St New York, NY : (212) 421-5445
More about Dr. James M Eisdorfer
An artists eye and hand are essential to creating a naturally perfect smile. Creating the naturally perfect smile that doesn’t look like you have had work done, needs both time and patience. Dr. Eisdorfer contributes both when providing the “I was born with this smile” look for his patients. He will spend up to a day with the ceramists and the patient, to ensure that each tooth is perfectly crafted. It’s this unrelenting commitment to detail that keeps Dr Eisdorfer’s patients happily smiling. It’s his commitment to cutting edge technology as well as having an artist’s eye and hand that provide Dr Eisdorder’s key to achieving the “naturally perfect” smile. Dr. Eisdorfer believes that a signature smile is one where you can’t tell you’ve had work done. It is not about whiter-than-white, Hollywood perfection-it is about being naturally perfect. His latest news? Pioneering the latest dental technology that allow complete smile makeovers with minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Eisdorfer attended New York University, was an assistant professor at Columbia University School of Dentistry, and has been published in numerous medical journals. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, American College of Prosthodontics, and the Academy of Osseous Integration.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James M Eisdorfer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.