Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James D Erpenbach
Dr. James D Erpenbach, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James D Erpenbach has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James D Erpenbach has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Dr. James D Erpenbach has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 5
Dr. Erpenbach has always been a caring, kind and friendly, patient man. Patient comfort is obviously, constantly an important concern to him. Patient privacy is conserved with individual rooms. His "bedside manner" is unequalled as his personality is pleasant, honest, sincere and humorous. The atmosphere is warm and comfortable...never hurried. Procedures and equipment as well as knowledge are by far the most up to date available and are performed painlessly by Dr. Erpenbach's confident, steady hands with great care. And, No. I was neither compensated nor enticed in any manner to submit this review.
I went to Dr. Erpenbach to get a second opinion, after a dentist told me I would need a crown, and quite likely a root canal. After doing a bit of research, I concluded that there should be healthier options, and sought out a dentist with a more holistic approach. I am so glad I found Dr. Erpenbach -- a true expert in his field. Dr. Erpenbach was able to fix the tooth painlessly in one visit (a deep cavity in a difficult location) and it feels as good as new!
36 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James D Erpenbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJames David Erpenbach Dds, 6311 Kingston Pike Ste 2E, Knoxville, TN
Dr. James D Erpenbach is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.