Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James F Connors II
Dr. James F Connors II, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Leominster, MA, with another office in Gardner, MA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Connors has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James F Connors II has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. James F Connors II has the following 14 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implantation
- TMJ Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Tooth
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
Dr. James F Connors II has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. James F Connors II yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James F Connors II is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Leominster, MA.