Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James F Connors II DMD
Dr. James F Connors II, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Gardner, MA, with another office in Leominster, MA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. James F Connors II has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James F Connors II has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. James F Connors II has the following 14 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implantation
- TMJ Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Tooth
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. James F Connors II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James F Connors II's office for more information.
386 Elm St Gardner, MA : (978) 632-7270
2 Jungle Rd Leominster, MA : (978) 534-8300
Locations & Directions
Dr. James F Connors II is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gardner, MA.