Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Lesch has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
I visited Dr. Lesch for and emergency and his staff and his respect for the patient was very appreciated. I continued with ten for a full upper and partial lower denture. they went out of the way to make time for my appointments and was very affordable compared to others. I have recommended them to my friends and will see them again soon for a cleaning.
When I visited Dr. Lesch's office, I was called back for my cleaning immediately; no wait time at all. Felicity, Judy, and Dr. Lesch were extremely gentle, and turned the usual dreaded dentist appt. into an enjoyable experience! They are definitely optimists, focusing on the positives, and not the negatives. I can say that I honestly prefer this dentist to Centerpointe Dental (my old dentist office).
17 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. James F Lesch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- UHC Medica Choice
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames F Lesch Dds Pa, 20785 Holyoke Ave, Lakeville, MN
Dr. James F Lesch is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lakeville, MN.