Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James F Proctor has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James F Proctor has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James F Proctor has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 4
I was actually warned by my neighbor "a older reputable orthodontist not to go here for anything else but for my daughters tooth be pulled before he could do her braces, well me & my wife did not listen & now today I just receive a nasty phone call from them saying I owe them $800 for a partial tooth cleaning (remind you I had insurance) but they are saying it is mainly interest that's incurred as they've been trying to call me for 8 months.. That is a lie, I never talked to them & they never even finished cleaning my teeth, they were to busy measuring & talking about me possibly having periodontal disease ""gingivitis" thatt the doctor came in to look at my teeth during the cleaning so she just stopped cleaning my teeth & said I would have to come back for them to finish, "seemed like some new girl, wasn't the doctor, anyways, crazy I know right, now I have half my teeth cleaned & they want me to come back a week later, & then to top it off the doctor starts saying I have all these cavities that I didn't have & needed crowns & all kinds of stuff done because he knew I had insurance, so needless to say I was glad to leave & like anyone else, never came back, I got a new dentist immediately from leaving there & they said they did not do a good job at all cleaning my teeth & that all this stuff that he said I needed done to my teeth did not need done, they also told me they have heard a lot of bad things about this dentist as well. Wish I would have known this & can't believe my neighbor even told me to go there to get my daughters tooth pulled, avoid this place like the plague beware as you see what they have done to me or at least what they just said they were going to get there lawyers involved to sue me for over $800 for $150 tooth cleaning that they say my insurance did not cover all of but $800 for interest remind you that they never even finished doing. I believe they are upset because I did not come back & they know I went somewhere else, beware people, beware.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
53 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Dr. James F Proctor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dominion Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Family Dentistry, 7700 Poplar Ave Ste 212, Germantown, TN
Dr. James F Proctor is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Germantown, TN.