Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James G Fitchie
Dr. James G Fitchie, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Fitchie has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James G Fitchie has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James G Fitchie has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. James G Fitchie yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
39 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. James G Fitchie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Mississippi Medical Center, 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS
Dr. James G Fitchie is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Jackson, MS.