Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James W Formaker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James W Formaker has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Formaker - Posted on October 20th, 2018
I have been going to Dr. Jim for about 5 years and I think he is great! I used to get nervous about going to the dentist but not since finding this dentist! He's gentle, he has a great sense of humor and keeps you laughing. On top of that, he does great work!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Formaker - Posted on August 2nd, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James W Formaker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James W Formaker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Hollywood, CA.