Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Franklin DDS
Dr. James Franklin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hartford, CT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James Franklin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James Franklin has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Franklin - Posted on September 9th, 2016
I love how Dr. Franklin and his staff make you feel like family. They dont sugar coat anything. They costantly check on me to make sure I am taking care of my teeth properly. Even though i havent been the easiest patient they always have a way of showing me patience with every visit. Highly recommend this dentistry to everyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Franklin - Posted on August 1st, 2015
Terrible. Dr. Franklin was my first dentist. About when i was 10 years old or so & he tried to remove a tooth without numbing my mouth properly. It was insane i was kicking and screaming tears were streaming down my face. Franklin and the staff made it seem like i was just fussing and being very difficult when in fact he TRIED TO PULL A TOOTH WITHOUT MY MOUTH BEING NUMB. I developed i phobia of going to the dentist after that. I'm now 21 years old and i feel like i needed to write this review even after a decade has passed... TERRIBLE experience. FIND A MORE REPUTABLE DENTIST TO GO TO, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Dr. James Franklin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James Franklin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hartford, CT.