Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Fritsche has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James G Fritsche has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James G Fritsche Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James G Fritsche's office for more information.
277 N 9th St De Pere, WI : (920) 336-6594
More about Dr. James G Fritsche
Dr. James G. Fritsche Dr. James G.Fritsche was born andraised in the De Pere area. He is a graduate of Resurrection Catholic Grade School and Abbot Pennings High School. Jim attended Marquette University for hisundergraduate studies as well as Marquette University Dental School. Upon graduating from dental school, Jim enlisted in the United States Air Force and served our country for four years as a Dental Officer. Upon his honorable discharge from the Air Force, Jim was associated with Dental Park Clinic in Manitowoc for two years. Looking to move closer to De Pere, Jim took over Dr. Stephen Zovnic's dental practice on Main Street in De Pere. That same week, Jim married his wife, Colleen. Jim workedat this Main Street location for six years before moving to his current location at 277 North Ninth Street. Jim has received his fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. As well as being a member of the academy, Jim is a member of the Wisconsin Dental Association, Brown-Door-Kewaunee Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. Jim is also a member of the De Pere Lions, The Experimental Aircraft Association, and The Green Bay EAA Chapter 651. In his free time, Jim enjoys flying, golfing, and skiing. Jim and Colleen live in the country and take pleasure in raising three Golden Retrievers and two Tennessee Walking Horses.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James G Fritsche is similar to the following 4 Dentists near De Pere, WI.