Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Anderson
Dr. James G Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oak Ridge, TN, with another office in Clinton, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Anderson has 2 locations
420 Laboratory Rd
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James G Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Anderson - Posted on November 8th, 2018
The entire place was an amazing experience. Dr. Anderson and his team were awesome. So very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommended.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Anderson - Posted on April 6th, 2018
I had an impacted wisdom tooth removed and another tooth pulled. I ended up with a broken jaw, severe infection, and hospitalized several times and had several surgeries to correct his mess. I have permanent damage to my face. I would not recommend anyone go there for anything. I am still recovering
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Anderson - Posted on June 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Anderson - Posted on May 2nd, 2015
Terrible, terrible, HORRIBLE! Push people out before they come out of sedation totally... I couldn't hold my head up or speak and they were pushing me into a car, very rude after procedure, condescending staff, was treated rudely and hung up on the following day when I called because I had some concerns. I have NEVER left a bad survey for any one or any service, but this was an all around terrible experience. I would not recommend this place to anyone! Drive the extra 15 minutes to Knoxville if possible.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Anderson - Posted on June 2nd, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. James G Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James G Anderson's office for more information.
420 Laboratory Rd Oak Ridge, TN : (865) 482-1319
2130 N Charles G Seivers Blvd Ste 1 Clinton, TN : (865) 622-4959
Locations & Directions
Dr. James G Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oak Ridge, TN.