Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Barker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James G Barker has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
I was a patient for several years but have since found another distance. Although I have to travel to another city now for my appointments, it's worth it because Dr. Barker is a horrible dentist with a terrible bed side manner, un-caring, un-friendly, and does not minimize the risk of pain to his patients. He rarely speaks, will actually come into the room and start working in your mouth without even saying a word. I would never advise any family or friends to choose him as a dentist because I guarantee they will be not only disappointed but shocked by his lack of people skills.
Dr. James G Barker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James G Barker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stockton, CA.