Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Bryant has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. James G Bryant has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. James G Bryant has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 11
I am not one to usually bash businesses but I went to Wilson Martino Dental in Fairmont last week and had two teeth pulled but the dentist broke the second tooth off and referred me to an oral surgeon James Bryant in Fairmont and the lady told me that they do not except my insurance and they are a business not a charity... wth?? So I called Martino back and they said they did not run my insurance correctly and they don't except my insurance either.. they refuse to fix my tooth because they said one doctor could not pull it. I asked if another could try they said No and they want me to go to WVU Dental School. So I am going around in pain with a broken tooth that needs pulled and I think is infected... I am NOT happy!!!!
Dr. James G Bryant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsRishad Shaikh Dmd, 5000 Hampton Ctr Ste 1, Morgantown, WV
Dr. James G Bryant is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Morgantown, WV.