Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Bryant has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James G Bryant has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Poor Customer Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Bryant - Posted on January 24th, 2017
I am not one to usually bash businesses but I went to Wilson Martino Dental in Fairmont last week and had two teeth pulled but the dentist broke the second tooth off and referred me to an oral surgeon James Bryant in Fairmont and the lady told me that they do not except my insurance and they are a business not a charity... wth?? So I called Martino back and they said they did not run my insurance correctly and they don't except my insurance either.. they refuse to fix my tooth because they said one doctor could not pull it. I asked if another could try they said No and they want me to go to WVU Dental School. So I am going around in pain with a broken tooth that needs pulled and I think is infected... I am NOT happy!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Bryant - Posted on September 25th, 2015
Dr. James G Bryant Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsRISHAD SHAIKH DMD, 5000 Hampton Ctr Ste 1, Morgantown, WV
Dr. James G Bryant is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Morgantown, WV.