Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Drake DMD
Dr. James G Drake, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Drake has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James G Drake has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James G Drake Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James G Drake
Dr. James G. Drake is a native of Victor, Idaho, where he grew up on a dairy farm. Upon completion of undergraduate work at Ricks College and Idaho State University, he attended Temple University, in Philadelphia, where he received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine. Dr. Drake is dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care using the latest, proven technology to the people of Southeast Idaho and Wyoming. He and his wife, Jennifer, and their daughter Gillian and son Carter, enjoy riding horses and skiing with family and friends.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James G Drake is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Idaho Falls, ID.