Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Evans
Dr. James G Evans, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Saint Peters, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Evans has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Do NOT go to this dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James G Evans - Posted on September 15th, 2012
My family went to this dentist 10 years ago. When we moved away, we went to a new dentist - we ALL had multiple cavities in our mouths and one of my children had a cavity that a "sealtant" (that was supposed to protect your teeth from cavities) was placed on top of!! POOREST dental care ever. With I had reported him to the MO Dental Board.
- Northwestern University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1400 Triad Center Dr, Saint Peters, MO
Dr. James G Evans is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Peters, MO.