Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James G Frazier DMD
Dr. James G Frazier, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in River Forest, IL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James G Frazier has the following 9 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. James G Frazier Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James G Frazier's office for more information.
400 Lathrop Ave Ste 203 River Forest, IL : (708) 366-6595
More about Dr. James G Frazier
Dr. James Frazier has been bringing smiles to the Chicagoland area since 1999 by providing quality orthodontic treatment for all ages. Let Dr. Frazier transform YOUR smile with an individualized treatment plan and personal attention from start to finish. Dr. Frazier graduated with honors from the University of Pennsylvania Dental School. He completed his Orthodontic Residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). He also holds an MBA from Syracuse University. Dr. Frazier is an active member in the following professional organizations: American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), American Dental Association (ADA), World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO), Midwest Society of Orthodontists (MSO), Illinois Society of Orthodontists (ISO), Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS), and Chicago Dental Society (CDS). We have flexible scheduling, late evening hours, competitive pricing & zero-interest payment plans. Most dental insurance plans are accepted & our staff handles all aspects of the insurance billing & collection. Conveniently located just one block south of Lake Street; within walking distance from several area schools, including Roosevelt, St. Luke's and Trinity. Also a short walk from the Oak Park Metra stop and/or Harlem stop on the Green Line. Free off-street parking is available. Dr. Frazier and his staff are committed to exceeding your expectations. We invite you to learn more about how you & your family can benefit from orthodontic treatment by scheduling your free consultation today!
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James G Frazier is similar to the following 4 Dentists near River Forest, IL.