Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James G Hardy
Dr. James G Hardy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Louisburg, NC. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Hardy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James G Hardy has the following 14 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Root Canals
Dr. James G Hardy has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 5
Our elderly father frequent the office for years until we came down and realized the quality of care he was receiving. Not only did the staff speak down upon him, but the quality of care was less than substandard. After listening to our father mention his discomfort on a few occasions after a few visits my siblings and I started discussing attending appointments with him only to discover daddy was down playing the level of pain and respect. We showed up shortly after him only to hear staff speaking to him as if he was a deaf child and when she discovered we were there for the support and care of him her tone quickly changed. Well to say the least the dental service he received was just as lacking. His second set of bridges were ill fitting and repairs made them no better. We ended up taking them to another office and having them corrected to prove to him Dr. Hardy's office was outdated and lacked the technology required to serve a modern dental world. His bridge had discoloration that ill matched his natural teeth color and he was told what he requested was not what he wanted, only to be given exactly what he desired from another office in Wake County. The new office has yet to receive the requested xrays and it has been quite some time since it was requested and the new work was done. We wanted to give the office the benefit of the doubt, however the last straw was the call our father received last week reminding him of his appointment and the same nasty tone the support staff presented when he attempted to remind her he no longer used Dr. Hardy for his care.
I am dissatisfied with the amount of care this office shows. Yes they have worked with me on my payments but im talking quality of care. My mother went to have some dentures and she went back after spending a few thousand on them because they started to turn colors and she needed the religned and the dentist was going to charge her an additional 400 per plate. Not going there anymore
37 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHardy Family Dentistry, 122 Jolly St Ste 103, Louisburg, NC
Dr. James G Hardy is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Louisburg, NC.