Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James Hood has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James Hood has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. James Hood has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
Sherryl's customer service and professionalism is the worst I've seen in ANY health care office ever. She calls and harasses my wife over a $116 dollar bill from 2009 then hangs up on here and will not answer her phone calls. I then call an hour later to speak with her myself. She answers the phone and I tell here who I am and before I can get a word in instantly says "I don't want to argue with you, your account is closed and paid". I asked her why would she call and harass my wife then and she said again, "I don't want to argue with you" and hung up on me. WOW!!!, Why would Dr.Hood allow her to work there and represent his clinic is beyond me. This clinic won't be around too much longer, go elsewhere and Sherryl sweet sweet Sherryl, go get some customer service training because you are the definition of horrible customer service.
Dr. Hood did not provide sufficient Lidocaine for any of the procedures that I had done. Even when I told him I could feel everything he was doing, his standard reply always was "I'm almost done", and he never was almost done. He would start the smallest procedures first, and by the time what little trace amount of Lidocaine I received began to wear off, then he did the big procedure of removing teeth, or doing fillings. He continued to work, knowing what pain I was in. It was excruciating feeling the pain. He never answered any questions, my jaw still is in pain from a procedure done a while back.
42 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James Hood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Hood is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Spokane, WA.