Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James G Malouf
Dr. James G Malouf, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Snoqualmie, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Malouf has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James G Malouf has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James G Malouf has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 4
It's nothing personal, but I really don't like dentists. Dr. Malouf gave me the bad news that I had a broken tooth and some options. Either I'm too vain or don't think I'm old enough to have a crown, so I went with a filling and he didn't pressure me either way like some others have said. He's quiet and thoughtful, so I find that report difficult to imagine. Anyway, the filling went great, I barely felt it, and now I barely see it and can't feel it. For what it's worth, I'll be back and would send anyone else there too.
Dr. James G Malouf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsGabriel Malouf Dds, 37624 SE Fury St Ste 200, Snoqualmie, WA
Dr. James G Malouf is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Snoqualmie, WA.