Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James G Mcmahan
Dr. James G Mcmahan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in La Grande, OR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Mcmahan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James G Mcmahan has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. James G Mcmahan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
42 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. James G Mcmahan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsFamily & Preventive Dentistry, 504 4th St, La Grande, OR
Dr. James G Mcmahan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near La Grande, OR.