Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James P Gertken DDS
Dr. James P Gertken, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hutchinson, KS. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James P Gertken has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James P Gertken has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James P Gertken Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James P Gertken's office for more information.
2901 N Lorraine St Hutchinson, KS : (620) 669-0411
More about Dr. James P Gertken
In 1975, he established the Dental Care Family practice in Hutchinson, Kansas. Dr. Gertken provides a full range of services in a general practice setting. Dr. Gertken has dedicated his time toward continuing education to have the most up to date services for his patients. He offers a wide spectrum of procedures, which has allowed him to achieve the following distinctions: *Fellow of the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics and a Geriatric Oral Health Care Fellow at the University of Missouri at Kansas City. *Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists *Completion of residency in Oral Implantology at the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio. Dental Insurance We accept many various insurance plans. Karen, our insurance and financial assistant, helps to ensure that insurance claims are made in a timely manner. Good dental health is not gained or lost by having dental insurance. Please understand that dental insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company, not with the Dental Care Family. The patient is the responsible party regardless of coverage or the lack thereof. Be sure to check your coverage and understand the provisions of your policy. Your portion, for the uncovered amount, is due at the time the treatment is provided. We contract with several insurance providers. Please call our office and we will help you maximize your insurance benefits. We Accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Citi Health Card James P. Gertken DDS, FICCMO, FICOI 2901 B North Lorraine, Suite A Hutchinson, Kansas 67502 620.669.0411 1.800.264.0411 firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations & DirectionsJAMES PHILIP GERTKEN DDS, 2901 N Lorraine St, Hutchinson, KS
Dr. James P Gertken is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hutchinson, KS.