Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James F Gianakakis
Dr. James F Gianakakis, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Naperville, IL, with another office in Oak Brook, IL. He speaks English.
Dr. James F Gianakakis has 2 locations
720 Brom Ct Ste 102
Naperville, IL 60540
Book Online Now
Dr. James F Gianakakis has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. James F Gianakakis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. James F Gianakakis
James F. Gianakakis, D.D.S, M.S. Dr. James F. Gianakakis attended Northwestern University Dental School where he obtained his D.D.S. degree in 1988 and his Certificate in Endodontics and Master of Science Degree in 1990. At Northwestern he received the American Academy of Oral Medicine Award and became a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. After graduation, he served as a member of the Endodontic Faculty at Northwestern University. He has been in private practice since 1990. He was inducted into the International College of Dentists (FICD) in 2000. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, American Association of Endodontics, Illinois Association of Endodontics, Edgar D. Collidge Endodontic Study Club and Hellenic American Dental Society. Dr. Gianakakis resides in Lemont and enjoys spending time with his wife Mary and their three children Katrina, Foti and Peter.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James F Gianakakis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Naperville, IL.