Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James L Goldsmith DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. James L Goldsmith has 2 locations
Dr. James L Goldsmith has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
Showing 2 of 2
I suggest trying another pediatric dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. James L Goldsmith - Posted on September 15th, 2016
Dental care for my child at the office appointments has been fine (nothing horrible to report thankfully). But some staff members have been rude and pushy in the past. I overlooked it, but no longer. On two occasions the office called the morning of an appointment and insisted that I come in over an hour before my child's scheduled appointment because they had an opening and it was convenient for them. I specifically arrange my work meetings around doctor appointments and often cannot make such a last-minute change. The staff member that called did not ASK if I was available to come in earlier, but DEMANDED it, which I have never encountered at any other practice. Hopefully, Dentica will reevaluate how they communicate with patients and make improvements. Also, their waiting period for appointments, from checkups to IV sedation, is longer (4 months) than I have experienced at any other pediatric dentist, and I have had better treatment elsewhere so Dentica's wait is not worth it imo. Finally, I had a billing problem with their choice of Ambulatory Anesthesia Associates, and I have not had any similar billing problems with anesthesiologists associated with other practices. Bottom line: Their staff does not respect/trust their patients, and I have lost respect/trust in them. I recommend trying other pediatric dentists.
Best Place Ever!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James L Goldsmith - Posted on November 16th, 2015
Dr. James L Goldsmith Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James L Goldsmith is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Canonsburg, PA.