Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James H Arnold has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James H Arnold has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Dr. James H Arnold has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Arnold at Smile at Arnold & Associates. Dr. Arnold charges a lot of money for a very poor result. When discussing the poor result of Dr. Arnold's work with him, he is very indifferent and doesn't accept criticism of his poor work very well. I would recommend people to stay away from this office.
I spoke to the office four times. They offered to get me in sooner, I couldn't make it. They had my Delta Dental Insurance, and previous full set of X-rays weeks in advance-from Delta. I arrived early to fill out the new patient paperwork. A "New Patient Liaison" comes out to inform me they are an out of network provider and to expect to pay around $350 for cleaning/bite-wings. She said she wasn't sure what my situation was. I presumed financial situation, I make about $135,000 per year. She didn't know why no one told me this already, said she must have been off work and not reviewed my Delta Dental Status. They contacted Delta to obtain my X-rays, and told me I was eligible for the services mentioned. While they may be a great dental team, the office is lacking in professional customer relationship- in my opinion based on this circumstance. Shame on me for not being wise enough to ask if my insurance was accepted in advance. I assumed after all the work they did inquiring, I was at a dentist that accepted my insurance. I refused service and will be better suited to a different office. Just thought you should know my experience.
Dr. James H Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James H Arnold is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chesterton, IN.