Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James H Halbrook has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James H Halbrook has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James H Halbrook has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. James H Halbrook accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJames H Halbrook Dds, 2202 Old Mobile Ave, Pascagoula, MS
Dr. James H Halbrook is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pascagoula, MS.