Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James D Hamberlin
Dr. James D Hamberlin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He speaks English.
Dr. James D Hamberlin has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. James D Hamberlin has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
As if it were not enough that Dr. Hamberlin saved my tooth and saved me $3,000 after a dentist tried to scam me....I woke up in a lot of pain in my face and called and scheduled an appointment. Then I found out with an ER visit that I had a serious sinus infection and they said that was causing my face pain. The next day was my appointment with Dr. Hamberlin. I was in so much pain that I forgot to call until a few hours before my appointment. So, I call and immediately start apologizing and know that I have to pay a no-show fee. The person that answered the phone only wanted to hear about my pain, how I was feeling, was I getting taken care of and did not want me apologizing! She just kept saying how sorry she was that I was suffering and telling me to call and let them know if there is anything they can do for me! Then she kept reminding me that they are always there and available if I need anything. So, what kind of doctor/dentist is more concerned with your pain than a no-show fee??? An honest, real doctor/dentist! Every time I go to their office, I am floored by their priorities! Care and compassion above all! Wouldn't it be nice if all doctors/dentist could learn from them??? P.S. Yes, I say doctor/dentist because the staff and Dr. Hamberlin care about the "whole" you and not just about your teeth!
Dr. James D Hamberlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsRed Mountain Endodontics, 1056 S Val Vista Dr Ste 3, Mesa, AZ
Dr. James D Hamberlin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mesa, AZ.