Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Hasken DDS
Dr. James A Hasken, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in McHenry, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Hasken has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James A Hasken has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James A Hasken - Posted on September 29th, 2018
Dr. James A Hasken Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James A Hasken's office for more information.
4302 W Crystal Lake Rd Ste J McHenry, IL : (815) 385-0777
More about Dr. James A Hasken
Dr. James A., (Jim) Hasken is a graduate of Augustana College with a B.A. in Biology. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry in 1985. Dr. Hasken then completed a post-graduate General Practice Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago. As a Resident Dentist at Mt. Sinai, Dr. Hasken gained valuable post-graduate training in oral surgery, prosthodontics (dentures), periodontics, crown and bridge, and medical & dental emergency management. Dr. Hasken currently holds membership in the American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Illinois State Dental Society, McHenry County Dental Society, and the Chicago Dental Society. Dr. Hasken and his wife, Theresa, live in the area with their two daughters. Meet Our Team Lynn is our Office Administrator and has been with our office since 1988. She will likely be the first person you speak with when you call our office. Lynn will take the time needed to answer any questions and accommodate our patients' appointment needs. Erin is our Registered Dental Hygienist. She has been with our practice since August of 2005. She is originally from Iowa. Erin received her dental hygiene training at University of Nebraska. She brings much enthusiasm and energy for dental hygiene. Kathy is one of our Dental Assistants. She has been with our practice since 2003. Kathy works hard to put our patients at ease and make them comfortable.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James A Hasken is similar to the following 4 Dentists near McHenry, IL.