Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Hayslett
Dr. James R Hayslett, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Clearwater, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James R Hayslett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James R Hayslett has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James R Hayslett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
More about Dr. James R Hayslett
James R. Hayslett, DDS Dr James R. Hayslett received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Michigan and a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Hayslett was a full time member of the dental faculty at the University of Sydney in Australia in 2001, and currently serves as an Associate Professor at the University of Florida College of Dentistry. He is a member of many professional organizations and was elected to a Fellowship in the American College of Dentistry. Dr. Hayslett has lived in Clearwater for over 30 years. He was an avid gymnast and pole vaulter in college. Now, he enjoys traveling to exotic locations and spending time with his eight grandchildren!
Locations & DirectionsCLEARWATER DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 2226 Druid Rd E, Clearwater, FL
Dr. James R Hayslett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clearwater, FL.