Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Heltzel DMD
Dr. James M Heltzel, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James M Heltzel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James M Heltzel has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James M Heltzel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James M Heltzel's office for more information.
4312 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas, NV : (702) 733-7244
More about Dr. James M Heltzel
James M. Heltzel, DMD DMD: University of Oregon Dental School, Portland, OR Member: American Dental Association; Southern Nevada Dental Society; Nevada Dental Association; Holistic Dental Association; American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry; International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology; Pierre Fauchard Academy, Las Vegas Chapter; Past President of Clark County Dental Society, and past member of the Medical Dental Screening Panel. Dr. Heltzel believes strongly in giving his patients the newest and most advanced treatments available so he and his staff take far more hours of education and training than the 15 hours required by the Board of Examiners. He totaled 227.5 hours in the last 3 years. He attends the International Academy for Oral Medicine and Toxicology and The American Academy of Biological Dentistry Annual Symposiums. He also has taken the advanced training below: • F.A.C.E. – Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education • Dental Acupuncture Certification from UCLA School of Dentistry • Dental Homeopathy Training • Laser Dentistry form The Institute for Laser Dentistry • Hal Huggins Treating Dental Toxicity And from The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies: • Esthetic Dentistry • Master Aesthetic Dentist Course II • Practical Occlusion Master • Posterior Esthetic Dentistry • Art and Science in Anterior Composite Restorations Meet the staff behind Dr. Heltzel
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James M Heltzel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Las Vegas, NV.