Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James J Herget has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James J Herget has the following 13 expertise
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 62
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James J Herget accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James J Herget
If you are looking for quality, family, and cosmetic dentistry : Dr. James J. Herget is your dentist of choice ! Unfortunately, we have reached a time when health care services have become increasingly depersonalized. The big clinics make you feel more like a number than an individual. Dr. Herget still believes in caring, personal service. Dr. Herget and his team specialize in providing the highest quality care and customer service, while crafting and maintaining attractive healthy smiles. Dr. Herget has been providing high quality dental services for over 25 years. Located in beautiful Dodge County Wisconsin, premier dentist Dr. Herget is known as an enthusiastic and artistic dental professional. He has completed an impressive array of professional dental studies and welcomes the opportunity to improve your general appearance and increase your confidence by creating a naturally beautiful smile. Following his undergraduate training in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering at Marquette University, Dr. Herget graduated from the Marquette University School of Dentistry in 1988. During his college years, Dr. Herget was awarded the honor of Collegiate Scholastic All-American, inducted into the prestigious Psi Omega Dental Fraternity, and received the Outstanding Achievement Award by the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. Dr. Herget is a current member of the American Dental Association, Wisconsin Dental Association, and the Columbia-Dodge-Marquette Dental Association. Previous memberships included the Academy of General Dentistry and the National Society of Dental Practitioners. Dr. Herget has been granted the title of \"America's Top Dentist\" for excellence in Cosmetic and Family Dentistry by the Consumer Research Council for over 10 consecutive years. Besides over 25 years of direct patient care, Dr. Herget has attended many continuing education courses. Dr. Herget hails from the Brookfield WI area where he graduated from Brookfield Central High School in 1981. Now a 25+ year resident of the Mayville area, Dr. Herget enjoys outdoor sports such as golfing and fishing. Dr. Herget also is an instrument rated pilot who flies whenever the weather allows and the tailwinds are strong. Dr. Herget and his family are Christians and attend St. Johns Church in West Bend WI.
Locations & DirectionsAFFILIATED DENTISTRY MAYVILLE, 1766 Horicon St, Mayville, WI
Dr. James J Herget is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mayville, WI.