Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James R Higa has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James R Higa has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. James R Higa has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 7
I have been going to Dr James Higa for many years. He is a great dentist and a great person. He always has time to listen and explain procedures. He really cares about his patients. I consider him a close friend. I am so fortunate to have found him 20 years ago. I just wanted to express my appreciation to a deserving person. Thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames R K Higa Dds, 1441 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1905, Honolulu, HI
Dr. James R Higa is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Honolulu, HI.