Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Isaacson DMD
Dr. James Isaacson, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in West Long Branch, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James Isaacson has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
32 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. James Isaacson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Isaacson's office for more information.
103 Parker Rd West Long Branch, NJ : (732) 870-8077
More about Dr. James Isaacson
Dr. James Isaacson has practiced orthodontics since 1987. He attended college at the University of Michigan, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in 1981. Upon graduation, Dr. Isaacson attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and received his D.M.D. degree in 1985. Dr. Isaacson then attended Columbia University and acquired his Certificate of Training in Orthodontics in 1987. As a dedicated pursuer of continuing education, Dr. Isaacson averages over 100 hours per year in continuing education seminars, meetings and study clubs, such as the Jersey Coast Dental Forum, as an orthodontic advisor and the Colorado Summer Meeting, where he served as a past president. Dr. Isaacson also makes it a point to remain an active member in many professional organizations. He is a board member and chairman of the budget committee for the New Jersey Association of Orthodontists and chairman of the audiovisual committee for the Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Association. Dr. Isaacson is also a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists, New Jersey Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Association and the Cleft Palate Association. Dr. Jim enjoys all sports. Presently he plays in a volleyball league, bicycles and swims. He coaches with the Monmouth Barracudas Swim Club and has assisted in soccer, basketball and baseball in town. On Saturdays in the fall, college football is his passion. Go Blue! Alyce and Dr. Jim are the proud parents of Joseph and Carli.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James Isaacson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Long Branch, NJ.