Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James D Izzo
James D Izzo is a Dentist primarily located in Elmwood Park, IL. He speaks English.
7234 W North Ave Ste 209
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
Book Online Now
James D Izzo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about James D Izzo
James Izzo, D.D.S. who’s office is at 7765 North Ave, River Forest, IL is a general dentist. Dr. Izzo is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Illinois Dental Society, the Chicago Dental Society, The Arcolian Dental Arts Society and the Academy of General Dentistry. He obtained his dental degree at Loyola University School of Dentistry, Chicago College of Dental Surgeons. He also obtained a bachelor of arts degree in biology from Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois. He attended St. Patrick High School for boys in Chicago. Dr. Izzo is active in the community, including the Hundred Club of Cook County, an organization which helps widows of police and firemen. He does much charity work, including a “Brite and Shine Charity Day,” of which donations are sent to the Live Aid Foundation for World Hunger Relief. Dr. Izzo has been interviewed on major national and international radio and TV stations on such topics as personal oral identification, preventative and cosmetic dentistry. He also participates in nation-wide continuing education programs to advance office techniques in modern dentistry. Make an appointment with Dr. Izzo today! Call (708) 366-9601
Locations & Directions, ,
James D Izzo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Elmwood Park, IL.