Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Mccall
Dr. James J Mccall, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James J Mccall has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James J Mccall has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. James J Mccall Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James J Mccall's office for more information.
5101 Gate Pkwy Ste 5 Jacksonville, FL : (904) 367-0089
More about Dr. James J Mccall
Meet Dr. James McCall I don't know what I would do if I was not a dentist. I have been fortunate enough to practice dentistry during very exciting times. I have been exposed to more superior techniques, more up-to-date aesthetic options, and the new digital era which has taken over dentistry. I have a wonderful team that takes care of me and I have such diverse patients. Everyday is different and provides new and exciting challenges. How can I not love what I do? Education I attended the University of Florida for my undergraduate studies where I majored in Microbiology. I attended Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH where I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. I completed a General Practice Residency program at the Olin E. Teague Veterans' Administration Hospital and Scott White Hospital in Temple, TX.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES JEFFERS MCCALL DDS, 5101 Gate Pkwy Ste 5, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. James J Mccall is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.