Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Underwood
Dr. James J Underwood, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James J Underwood has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James J Underwood has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James J Underwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. James J Underwood
Since 1983, Crossroads Family Dentistry has been providing our patients with affordable quality dental services. Establishing and maintaining the highest degree of oral health is the top priority. After Dr. Underwood graduated from Oklahoma State University in microbiology, he and his wife, Pat, moved to St. Louis to work as a researcher for McDonnell-Douglas Corp. He was one of the primary developers of an automated bacterial identification system for NASA to be used in outer space. The technology spun off to a system for hospitals and the start of Vitek Systems, Inc. The result was the AutoMicrobic System which is still in use today. Dr. Underwood received his Masters of Science degree from Southern Illinois University and Pat received her Masters of Science degree from St Louis University in communication disorders while in St. Louis. Dr. Underwood and Pat decided to change gears a little and moved back to Oklahoma where Dr. Underwood entered dental school. In 1984, Dr. Underwood received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Oklahoma and Pat added a beautiful baby daughter, Erica. In his off time, Dr. Underwood enjoys spending time with his daughter, Erica, son-in-law, Chris, grandson, Hunter, and granddaughter, Avery.
Locations & DirectionsCROSSROADS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 8101 S Walker Ave Ste D, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. James J Underwood is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oklahoma City, OK.