Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James J Willoughby
Dr. James J Willoughby, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James J Willoughby has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James J Willoughby has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James J Willoughby
Dr. James J. Willoughby is a 1981 graduate of Georgetown University Dental School . He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Dutchess County Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry, which is an organization devoted to pursuing continuing dental education. In recognition of his dedication to post doctorate education, Dr. Willoughby was awarded a Fellowship in the Academy in 1989. Located in Poughkeepsie since 1984, Dr. Willoughby began his practice in his home office on Beechwood Avenue and in 2005 relocated to a new, state of the art facility in the Renaissance Building at 46 Fox St. As a result of his dedication to continuing education, Dr. Willoughby is able to offer his patients the latest in dental technology including CEREC crown restorations, Zoom bleaching, implants, veneers, air abrasion (fillings done without drilling), digital xrays and
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL DESIGN STUDIO, 46 Fox St Ste 3, Poughkeepsie, NY
Dr. James J Willoughby is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Poughkeepsie, NY.